- 120 grams Cheddar cheese
- 375 grams zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, large, quartered
- 100 grams bacon, roughly chopped
- 5 eggs
- 150 grams Self Raising Flour
- 95 grams vegetable or grapeseed oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
50minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 40min
easyPreparation Appropriate for Thermomix-Beginners
8Recipe is created for
Grease a ceramic lasagne dish.
Cube cheddar cheese, place in the TM bowl and grate on 5 secs / speed 6. Set aside.
Place zucchini, onion and bacon in the TM bowl and chop on speed 5 for 3-4 seconds. Set aside with cheese.
Add SR flour, oil, eggs and salt/pepper to the TM bowl and mix on speed 4 for 20 seconds.
Return cheese, zucchini, onion and bacon to the TM bowl and combine all ingredients on speed 3 for 30-40 seconds on reverse.
Pour mixture into the prepared dish and bake in a pre-heated moderate oven for approximately 40 minutes or until browned.
Serve warm (or cold!) with salad.
Compliments beautifully with Red Cabbage, Pear and Coriander Salad by Georgia Carr.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Vegetable Scones
- Sweet potato muffins
- Sausage rolls with rosemary, fennel and parmesan cheese
- Omelette Muffins
- Rice Pie
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Cauliflower Soup
- Best sausage casserole
- Balmoral Chicken, stuffed with Haggis, Root Vegetable Mash and Whisky and Peppercorn Sauce
- CHUNKY FISH CHOWDER
- Pumpkin Quiche
- Creamy Bacon and Broccoli Fettucine
- Chicken, spinach and feta quiche with a quinoa and parmesan crust
- Mums Egg and Bacon Pie
- LCHF chicken, bacon, broccoli, mushroom bake
- Chicken and Bacon Fettuccini
- Fresh Tomato Pasta Sauce