- Flavourless oil of choice
- 200 g plain flour
- 3 eggs
- Pinch salt
- 400 g milk
- 75 g cold water
Pre-heat oven to as high as it can go. Drizzle approximately 1 tbsp oil into each cup of a 12 hole muffin pan. Place into the oven to heat whilst you make the batter. Oil should be as hot as possible before adding the batter.
Place all ingredients except cold water into TM bowl and mix for 30 seconds on speed 7. Allow to rest for 10 minutes in TM bowl. Prior to cooking add cold water through hole in lid and beat again for 30 seconds on speed 7.
Pour quickly into hot oil and place into hot oven. Cook for 20-25 minutes (depending on how hot your oven is) until puffy and browned. Remove and serve immediately. You may have extra mix left depending upon the size of your muffin holes, simply repeat the heating of the oil and then add the extra batter and cook as directed
Instead of using a muffin tin, you can make one big pudding by heating the oil in a large metal baking dish. To make 'Toad in the Hole', simply partly cook sausages
of choice in baking dish in hot oven before adding slightly less oil, pouring batter over and cooking as directed.
After pouring out the batter from your TM bowl, do not clean before making gravy in same bowl. The left over batter will act as a thickener to your gravy.
Yorkshire puddings are delicious served cold the next day with jam and cream, or maple syrup and sliced bananas.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Vegetable Scones
- Sweet potato muffins
- Sausage rolls with rosemary, fennel and parmesan cheese
- Omelette Muffins
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU