- 500 grams Self Raising Flour, or plain and add 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 280 grams lukewarm/tepid water
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 10 grams olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 sprigs oregano or rosemary
- 2 buffalo mozzarella
- 1 tomato, sliced
- sea salt, to taste
Preheat your oven with a pizza stone or griddle pan to its maximum setting.
In the mixing bowl chop your garlic and oregano for 6 sec./speed 7 or until finely chopped. Scrape out and set aside.
In the mixing bowl mix the dough ingredients for 6 sec./speed 6 then knead for 2 mins.//
Transfer your dough onto a floured surface or your ThermoMat. Cut into 4 pieces and roll into circles.
Top with the garlic and rosemary, a drizzle of olive oil if desired and top two with pieces of ham and mozzarella and two with thinly sliced tomato and mozzarella.
Bake one at a time on the pizza stone (unless you have more than one stone) for 10 minutes or until golden and the cheese is bubbling.
Pizza in 15 minutes!
I used Kamut flour and made my own baking powder from the EDC.
Of course you can top your pizzas with anything you like, the great thing about this recipe is it is yeast free and there is no proving time needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one