- 340 g wholemeal flour
- 120 g raw sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnammon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 1 banana, roughly chopped
- 1 scraped vanila pod (or some vanilla paste)
- 450 g zucchini
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease and line a loaf pan with oil and baking paper.
Roughly chopped zucchini and add to mixing bowl. Process on speed 7 for 20 seconds.
Transfer zucchini to TM basket and strain the excess water by gently pushing down on the zucchini.
Rinse the mixing bowl and dry.
Add flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix on speed 5 for 10 seconds to combine.
Add the eggs, roughly chopped banana, vanilla bean and zucchini. Process on speed 5 for 10 seconds, or until smooth and combined.
Transfer dough to prepared loaf tin. Bake for 40mins or until skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Accessories you need
Serve toasted with cream cheese!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup