- Coconut or rapeseed oil, For greasing
- 350 g Mixed cooked leftover vegetables, I.e. Broccoli, carrot & sweet potato 150
- 150 g Cheddar cheese
- 125 g Plain, gluten free or almond1
- 1 tsp mustard powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre heat oven to 190ºC / Gas mark 5. Add cheese, flour and mustard powder to the TM bowl and chop for 20 seconds / speed 4. Add the eggs, finely chopped vegetables, mustard powder, salt & pepper. Mix 20 seconds / REVERSE blade / speed 4 or till combined. Spoon into a greased muffin tray and bake for 20 -25 minutes till golden brown. Enjoy hot or cold.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones