- 300 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 0.5 tsp Herb or Pink Salt
- 2 tablespoon Vegan Yeast Flakes, ie. Engevita (Mari-Gold)
- 1 tablespoons dried mixed herbs
- 100 g Nut, Seed or Oat Milk, Make Your Own in the Thermi
- 6 pieces sun-dried tomatoes, Drained
- 1 shallot, Peeled & halved
- 25 g Chilled Vegetable Shortening, ie. Spectrum Naturals
- 50 g Chilled Vegan Margarine, ie. Suma
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat Oven to 220 (fan oven 200) & line a medium-sized baking tray with baking paper & then set aside.
- Place Flour, Baking Powder, Bicarbonate of Soda, Margarine, Shortening & Salt in mixing bowl then grate breadcrumbs Turbo / 1 sec / 5 - 6 times
- Add Shallot, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Yeast & Herbs. Chop again Turbo / 1 sec / 3 - 4 times
- Add Nut, Seed or Oat Milk (I recommend oatmilk), then mix for 5 sec / Speed 4 then knead 30 sec /
- Tip out directly onto a floured surface. Flatten to approx. 5 cms & form into a circle. TRY NOT TO OVERWORK YOUR DOUGH. Cut triangular pieces (like cutting a cake) with a sharp knife and place pieces with 2 - 3 cms between each piece onto baking tray.
- Bake 12 - 15 minutes until risen and golden. Transfer to a wire to cool.
Accessories you need
Self Wash TM bowl by covering the blades with water and 1 drop of washing-up liquid. Set for 1 min/60 degrees cel./Speed 6.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegetable Scones