- 200 g three cheese mix (e.g. mozzarella, cheddar, Parmesan or feta), cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- Handful Baby Spinach Leaves
- 300 g warm water
- 1 sachet dry yeast
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 500-520 g baker's flour
1h 25minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking 25min
mediumPreparation For Thermomix-Users with some experience
8Recipe is created for
Line a large baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
Place three cheese mix into mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 8. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
Place spinach into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 6.
Add water, yeast, oil and salt and warm 2 min/37°C/speed 1.
Add flour and combine 5 sec/speed 5, then knead 1 min//.
Transfer dough onto ThermoMat, or floured work surface and work into a ball. Wrap in ThermoMat or place into a ceramic or glass bowl and cover with a kitchen towel. Allow to prove in a warm place until doubled in size (approx. 30 minutes).
Knock down dough, then roll into a large rectangle. Sprinkle dough with reserved three cheese mix and roll up, along longer edge, into a long Swiss roll. Leave a long roll and transfer onto prepared baking tray or using a sharp knife, cut into 12 slices to form individual scrolls and place cut side up onto prepared baking tray.
Place into cold oven and bake for 20-25 minutes at 200°C.
Serve warm or allow to cool (approx. 1 hour) and transfer into a sealable container to store until use.
Spinach and cheese filling roll: set chopped spinach aside in step 3. Rinse and dry mixing bowl. Add the chopped spinach with the cheese in step 7, just before rolling up pastry, to create a spinach and cheese filling. Proceed as per recipe.
This recipe is featured in the Cooking with Thermomix cooking class.This recipe is suitable for TM31 and TM5.
Other users also liked...
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Vegetable Scones
- Sweet potato muffins
- Sausage rolls with rosemary, fennel and parmesan cheese
- Omelette Muffins
- Rice Pie
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU