- 4 slices bread, - 100 g bread crumbs
- 2 spring onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch coriander root, plus leaves
- 600 grams chicken, cubed
- 1 --- egg
- 1/4 cup Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 120 grams philli cream cheese
- salt and pepper to season
- 1 egg, for basting
- 4 sheets puff pastry
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds, for sprinkling
Add 4 slices bread to jug and blitz speed 10 for 5-10secs to make breadcrumbs, set aside
Add spring onions, garlic and coriander to bowl and chop sp 7 for 3 seconds
Add semi frozen chicken and press turbo on closed lid position 3-4 times to mince.
Add egg, sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce, bread crumbs and philli cheese, salt and pepper, and blend speed 6 for 20-30 secs or until mixed thoroughly
Cut puff pastry in half, line mixture down middle and roll. Using serrated knife cut into 3-4 cm pieces and lay on paper lined oven tray. Brush with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds
Baked in 180 degree oven until golden brown or chicken cooked thrrough
Serve with sweet chilli sauce
Thai Chicken Sausage Rolls
Can be frozen, great for entertaining or healthy snack. Can add grated carrot for extra veg !!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Vegetable Scones
- Sweet potato muffins
- Sausage rolls with rosemary, fennel and parmesan cheese
- Omelette Muffins
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU