- Olive Oli, To wipe down muffin tray
- 600 g sweet potato, Peeled and cut into 3cm chunks
- 4 spring onions, cut into 4
- 3 tbsp cottage cheese, add extra if using Gluten free flour
- 250 g Wholemeal self raising flour or Doves Farm Gluten Free
- 50 g parmesan cheese, cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 6 Free range eggs large
- 2 tbsp Mixed seeds, for sprinkling
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4. Jamie says "Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases or 15cm folded squares of greaseproof paper, then lightly wipe each one with oiled kitchen paper". I've found silicon moulds work the best as it sticks to everything else and the batch made nearly 24.
1. Grind the parmesan 10 secs/ speed 9 then set aside.
2. Add chilli, spring onions and half the sweet potato to the bowl and chop for 6 sec /speed 6 then set aside.
3. Place the remaining potato in the bowl and chop 6 sec / speed 6.
4. Keeping a third of the parmesan back for sprinkling at the end, add all the other ingredients back into the bowl, season with sea salt and black pepper then mix with the aid of the spatula through the lid for 30 secs / speed 4 / REVERSE or until nicely combined.
Evenly divide the muffin mixture between the cases. Sprinkle seeds and the remaining Parmesan to give a light dusting of cheese over each one, then bake at the bottom of the oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden and set. Check after 35 mins. Cook for around 10 mins longer if using extra cottage cheese as in the gluten free version[/i][/b]
These are amazing served warm 5 minutes after taking them out of the oven, and good kept in the fridge for a couple of days. Enjoy 2 muffins per portion.
Adapted from Jamie Olivers super food recipe.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones