THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 50 g walnuts, Toasted
- 225 g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 60 g unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 50 g water
- 3 red onions, Peeled and halved
- 2 garlic cloves, Peeled
- 20 g olive oil
- 45 g balsamic vinegar, (love Belazu)
- 1 level tablespoons Dark sugar
- 150 g Potatoes, peeled, cut in 3cm chunks
- 2 pears, peeled, cored, cut in 3cm chunks
- 2 large eggs
- 200 g buttermilk
- 1 tsp salt
- 150 g Stilton cheese
- 5-6 stalks fresh thyme, Leaves only
- 20 g walnuts, Toasted
1. Place walnuts in bowl, blitz 3 s speed 5. Add all other ingredients. Combine 20 s speed 6. You will get a crumbly dough.
2. Gather it into a ball, on a sheet of cling film, form a disc, wrap in the cling film and refrigerate to chill min. 30 minutes. Then get on with the filling.
1. Place olive oil in clean TM bowl. Heat 2 min, 120C, speed spoon.
2. Add onions, garlic, balsamic, sugar. Chop 3 seconds speed 5. Sautee 10 min 120C, speed 1
3. Add potatoes. Sautee 10 min 120C reverse blade.
4. Decant bowl contents into a bowl and set aside.
5. Without washing the TM bowl, add the eggs, buttermil, salt to it. Blend 5 seconds speed 2.
6. Now make the pastry base
1. Turn oven on at 170C fan. Roll out the pastry onto a floured sourface. Aim for just under 1cm thickness and larger diameter than your lose bottomed tart tin.
2. Line the tart tin with the pastry, let it overhang the sides and trim it. Prick the base, line it with a disk of baking paper and fill with baking beans.
3. Bake blind for 10 min. Remove from oven. Remove baking beans and baking paper. Place back in the oven at the same temperature for about 5 minutes, until you get a golden, fairly crisp crust. Allow to cool slightly.
1. Spread the potato/onion mixture onto the base of the tart and distribute evenly the pears. Pour the cream mixture over and sprinkle the thyme. Dot around the crumbled Stilton and decorate with the walnuts.
2. Bake for 45 min until golden brown.
Make the pastry base
Assembly and baking
You will need a large (min 23 cm) loose bottom tarte dish.
You can use double cream instead of buttermilk but it will make it much higher in fat content.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- [0715514216,,\/\/\][\/\/\termination,,abortion,,pills For Sale,,in MAFIKENG
- [(+27715514216)])] [⋽]:!!@#!%^]@[^ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN cape town bellville
- APPROVED ABORTION PILLS IN SAUDI ARABIA 0027635344422 ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart