- 440 g bakers flour
- 170 g water
- 20 g baby spinach
- 35 g olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
Blitz the spinach and water first on speed 8 for 45 seconds.
Place everything into the tmx bowl.
Blitz on speed 6 just to slightly combine.
Lock lid and press interval speed for 2 minutes or until a smooth, ball like dough is formed. Add a little extra flour if needed. You want a smooth dough in a slight ball shape (it doesn't have to be a perfect ball. You just don't want a sticky dough).
Let it sit for 15 minutes.
Remove from bowl. Divide your dough into 8 -10 pieces.
Using a little flour to dust, roll out your dough into thin circles. My shape is a bit rustic. You want it only a few millimeters in thickness so they cook quickly and evenly.
I rolled all my 8-10 balls before commencing the cooking process.
Place a large frying pan on a medium heat. Once warm place a tortilla on it.
Once they start bubbling it's often a good time to flip.
You will only need to cook for a minute or so each side but keep an eye on them so they don't burn. You want them to be cooked but still flexible.
These can be frozen. Just thaw and warm before eating.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Cheese and Chive Scones