- 310 grams lukewarm water
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 500 grams bakers or plain flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons bread improver
- 30 grams olive oil
2h 5minPreparation 2h 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Add water, yeast and sugar to bowl.
Heat 1min 30 secs, 37 degrees, speed 2.
Add flour, salt, bread improver and oil.
Turn slowly to speed 6, mix for 10 secs.
Lock lid, knead , 2 mins.
Roll dough into ball and place in oiled bowl, cover with cling wrap.
Leave to prove in warm place, until doubled in size.
Knock down and leave to prove 2nd time until doubled in size.
Knock down and place in oiled bread tin.
Brush top with milk for soft crust or spray with water for crisper crust.
Place in cold oven 180 - 190 degrees for 30 mins or until golden brown.
As it cools the bread will become softer.
Accessories you need
Divide dough into 8 for bread rolls, bake for 15 mins or until golden.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Granola Bars
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup