- 200 g Feta cheese (cubed )
- 4 sprigs Rosemary, fresh, (keep 1 whole on stem, remove fronds from other 3 sprigs)
- 10 pieces sundried tomatoes, drained
- 250 g plain flour
- 250 g wholemeal flour
- 1 level tsp fine sea salt
- 1.5 level tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 160 g Greek yoghurt
- 290 g milk
- 1. Place tomatoes into TM bowl, chop 5 seconds, speed 5.
2. Without washing bowl, weigh in flours, salt & bicarbonate
3. Mix 5 second, speed 5.
4. Add yoghurt, milk & rosemary.
5. Mix 20 seconds, speed 5.
6. Add Half of the Feta (100g) & the Tomatoes, mix 10
seconds, "Counter-clockwise operation" , speed 4
7. Bring together onto floured baking tray.
8. Form a ball, dust with flour and remianing feta cubes and
cut a deep cross with a sharp knife.
9. Bake in pre-heated oven at 180 degrees (fan) 30-35
minutes until sounds hollow when tapped on the bottom.
10. Cool on wire rack before serving.
Delicious with my Courgette & Chorizo Soup (recipe to
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Vegetable Scones