- 120 grams Plain Flour., 1 Cup
- 150 grams Sharp Cheese, Cut into blocks.
- !/2 level teaspoon Salt.
- 85 grams Cold Butter., Cut into Blocks.
- 1/8 level teaspoon cayenne pepper, I use up to 3/4 teaspoon depending on Taste.
- 1/8 level teaspoon Paprika (ground), I use up to 3/4 teaspoon depending on Taste.
- Dried Parmesan. To Taste., I use 2 slithers.
- 1 1/2 level tablespoons Cold Milk.
20minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking 5min
easyPreparation Appropriate for Thermomix-Beginners
8Recipe is created for
Place all Ingredients into the Thermomix Bowl.
Mix 10 seconds at Speed 6.
Kneed for 2 minutes.
Turn out onto light floured board.
Roll into Walnut size pieces place on lined baking tray, flatten slighty with fork.
Bake @ 180 c for 5 minutes until light golden brown.
Turn out onto Wire Rack.
Eat and Enjoy!
Make a double batch as they will be eaten very quickly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Vegetable Scones
- Sweet potato muffins
- Sausage rolls with rosemary, fennel and parmesan cheese
- Omelette Muffins
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU