THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 stalks rosemary
- 1 level tablespoon fennel seeds
- 20 g parmesan
- 400 g Chipolata sausages, 12 sausages works well
- 1 egg, whisked up ready for glazing
- 220 g plain flour
- 170 g butter, cut into 1 inch cubes and frozen
- pinch salt
- 80 g cold water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Put rosemary leaves, not stalks, into bowl. Add fennel seeds and parmesan. Chop 1 min/speed 10. MC in place.
- Transfer from bowl to a separate dish and put aside for later.
- Place flour, frozen butter and salt in mixing bowl and then mix Turbo/1 sec/2 times. MC in place.
- Add water. Mix for 15 sec/speed 6. Tip out straight on to some cling film and then wrap and chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
- When you are ready to assemble sausage rolls, preheat oven to 220 degrees Centigrade. Get two baking trays oiled and ready.
- Roll out pastry into a large square, about three sausages long on one side.
- Sprinkle the rosemary, fennel seed and parmesan seasoning onto the pastry.
- Lay three sausages on one edge of the pastry, all in a row with no gaps. Now roll over until they are almost covered. Brush back some of the seasoning to leave a little strip of uncovered pastry and then paint on some of the egg with a pastry brush. Roll the sausages a little further in the pastry and seal firmly where you painted the egg. Cut along the edge of your sausage rolls with a knife.
- Now repeat this with another three sausages. Keep repeating until all sausages used up.
- Now cut the long sausage rolls into smaller ones and make a little nick on the top of each one. Glaze the tops of the sausage rolls with egg.
- Cook sausage rolls in preheated oven at 220 degrees Centigrade for about 20 to 25 minutes until brown and gorgeous. The smell will be wonderful.
Assemble Sausage Rolls
Cook Sausage Rolls
Accessories you need
Sorry I forgot to take a photo until I had frozen them, so they look much nicer than they appear!! Buy really good quality sausages for the best results. You could sprinkle the tops with extra fennel seeds before baking. I will do that next time. I adapted this from a Jamie Oliver recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Buddha Real Powerful Spell Cast 2021
- MERRY XMAS TO YOU ALL NOW IS THE TIME TO GET BACK ON YOUR FEET AND BECOME RICH:WHATSAPP: +18033921735
- I want to join occoult for money ritual +2347066504800
- I want to join Occult for money ritual +2347016736329
- --UGANDA]] HOW TO JOIN 666 ILLUMINATI SECRET RICH SOCIETY 100% FOR MONEY +27672335783
- EASY LOVE SPELLS WITH JUST WORDS (D.r kawoyaa +256703352703)
- ****+27672335783 -African traditional spell caster and spiritual herbalist healer
- +27625539229 Re-Unite Lost Lovers Within 24 hrs Spell Caster Online,Black Magic Practitioners Usa,Newyork,Caldwell
- - 0604208158 whatsap Sangoma @ doctor zuri Herbalist Traditional Healers In Queenstown Uitenhage Zwelitsha
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones