- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 1 zucchini
- 1 apple
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 4 tbsp barbecue sauce
- 250 g sausage mince
- 500 g pork mince
- 4 sheets puff pastry, cut in half
- sesame seed
Wash carrots and cut off ends (no need to peel). Grate in TM 10 secs, speed 8.
Add apple (cored but no neeed to peel), garlic, zucchini (and any other veggies you want to hide from the kids) to carrot in TM bowl and grate for a further 5-10 secs, speed 8
Remove half of grated veggies
Add 1 eggs, 1/2 bread crumbs (half cup), 1/2 bbq sauce (2 tbsp), 1/2 meat to 1/2 grated veggies, Mix 15 sec, speed 4
Remove mixture from TM and place into a mixing bowl
Add remaining veggies and ingredients in step 4 and repeat step 4.
Place all mixture in bowl and check consistency and mix if needed with TM Spatula, if too moist add more bread crumbs.
Create egg wash with remaining egg.
Cut pastry sheets in half and spoon meat along pastry sheet lenghways 2 cms away from one long edge. Roll that edge over and continue to roll but stop to brush egg wash along remaining edge to seal. Continue to roll to form a long sausage roll. 11. Repeat on remaining pastry sheets.
Cut each roll into approx 4-6 pieces, or as desired.
Place on baking tray lined with baking paper and brush along top with 'egg wash' and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake in oven 200 fan forced for 30mins or until golden brown.
Accessories you need
Great cold for school lunches.
Freeze uncooked and can be cooked straight from freezer later.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Vegetable Scones
- Sweet potato muffins
- Sausage rolls with rosemary, fennel and parmesan cheese
- Omelette Muffins
- Rice Pie
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Fresh Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Zucchini Slice with baby spinach and potato
- Chicken, cheese and vegetable meatloaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Hidden Veggie Bolognese sauce
- Creamy cheesy veg and bacon pasta
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Alfredo pasta
- Quinoa & Spring Vegetable Salad with Kale Pesto
- Cauliflower risotto with bacon & zucchini. Gluten free, dairy free, paleo, grain free
- ZUCCHINI + HALOUMI FRITTERS