THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 7 g dry yeast
- 300 g buttermilk
- 1 tsp salt
- 30 g butter, softened
- 500 g bakers flour
- kalamata olives, halved, to taste
- sundried tomato, chopped, to taste
- feta cheese, cubed, to taste
- salami, sliced, to taste
- oil from sundried tomatos
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1. Add buttermilk and yeast to bowl, 1 min, 37 deg, speed 1
2. Add remanning dough ingredients 10 sec, speed 7.
3. 2 mins
4. Remove dough from bowl and let it rest in a warm place to prove for 30 minutes. The dough should double in size. (I put mine in a glass bowl covered with glad wrap and put in the sink with warm water, covered with a towel)
Roll out dough into a rectangle or square.
brush with oil from the sundried tomatoes, then place all the fillings on top.
Roll up into a log and then cut into thick pieces and place in a greased circle cake pan.
Place in warm area to prove for a further 30 mins
Bake in a 180deg preheated oven for 30 mins
You can add greated tasty cheese on top before baking if you wish.
You could also use tomato paste instead of the sundried tomato oil.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Victoria Sponge
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes