- 90 grams almonds, (Or Almond Meal)
- 90 grams chia seeds
- 70 grams sunflower seeds
- 45 grams flax seeds
- 45 grams sesame seeds, (Or I use Power & Go mix from Coles)
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 sprig fresh herbs, (Sage or Basil work well)
- 250 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line baking tray with paper.
2. If using whole almonds (not almond meal) Mill Almonds 10 seconds, speed 10. LSA can be used as a subsititute.
3. Combine the Almond Meal with seeds in a separate bowl.
4. Add the Garlic and Herbs to mixing bowl. chop 5 seconds, speed 7.
5. Add to the seed mixture with water.
6. Gently combine until thick.
7. Empty mixture onto baking tray and gently press down with the back of a spoon until 5mm thick and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
8. Bake for 30minutes and then cut.
9. Flip all over and bake for a further 25minutes.
10. Allow to cool competely on tray.
1. Preheat Oven to 160 degrees.
Store in Air Tight Container for 2 weeks.
Adapated from Sarah Wilson's Meal in a Biscuit Cracker from I quit Sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Granola Bars
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies