- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bunch herbs of your choice, I used sage, thyme
- 250g Self Raising Flour
- 50 gram parmesan cheese
- 20g butter, cold
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100g rocket, chopped
- 200g milk
- 1 bunch asst herbs, I used Parsley, Mint, Sage and Thyme
- 200g feta cheese
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1-2 tablespoon milk
8Recipe is created for
Grate Parmesan and set aside.
Chop garlic and herbs on speed 7 for 3 seconds, srape down bowl.
Add flour, salt and butter and mix for 15 seconds on speed 5 till all combined.
Add rocket, parmesan and milk and mix on until combined. 10 to 15 seconds.
Tip out onto a floured breadmat and gently shape without too much mucking around. Cut out with mc or smaller cookie cutter.
Bake for 15-20minutes, depending on size.
Chop good handful of herbs on speed 7 for few seconds. Scrape down bowl.
Add feta, black pepper and milk and mix until combined. You may not need all the milk, it will depend on the feta and herbs mix. You want it nice and creamy!
Serve together for a great appetiser or party food.
Creamy Herbed Feta
Thanks to alysemae86 for the idea....no sliverbeet but leftover Rocket and I forgot to add salt and thought the feta would add that balance!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU