- 10 g unsalted butter, for greasing
- 50 g parmesan cheese, cut in pieces
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp parsley leaves, dried
- 300 g frozen green peas
- 30 g sunflower oil
- 100 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 120 - 150 g cooked ham, cut in strips, approx 5cm x 1cm
- 1000 g water
- 1 cube vegetable stock
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 300 g basmati rice
- 200 g crème fraîche
- 4 eggs, large
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a square cake tin (22cm) and line with baking paper.
- Place Parmesan, basil and parsleyin mixing bowl then chop 5 sec/speed 9. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Place a bowl on mixing lid. Weigh peas into bowl on mixing bowl lid then set bowl aside.
- Place oil, sun-dried tomatoes, onion and garlic in mixing bowl then chop 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add ham and cook 5 min/120°C//speed 1. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Place water, vegetable stock and salt in mixing bowl. Insert simmering basket and weigh in rice. Rinse 20 sec/speed 6 then cook 15 min/Varoma/speed 4. Remove simmering basket with aid of spatula and transfer rice to prepared tin.
- Add reserved tomato mixture to tin and mix well with spatula. Discard water from mixing bowl and rinse bowl.
- Place crème fraîche, eggs and reserved cheese mixture in mixing bowl then mix 5 sec/speed 3. Pour over rice mixture and mix well with spatula. Bake for 30-35minutes (180°C) until golden and cunchy on top. Serve hot or cold, cut in slices.
If serving cold, this dish should be kept refrigerated until ready to be served.
Serve with your choice of salad. Also delicious with homemade ratatouille.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one