- 100 g water
- 100 g spelt flour, wholemeal or plain
- 100 g plain four
- 100 g whole quinoa, white or red for more colour
- 50 g oilve oil
- pinch salt
- 2 tablespoon Seeds of choice, sesame, chia, linseed, poppy etc
- optional, lemon zest, garlic, herbs (eg rosemary)
Add water, spelt, flour, quinoa, oil to the Thermomix
Mix 5 seconds / speed 7
Add salt and seeds of choice.
Closed lid / 2 minutes / knead function
Tip dough onto baking paper, make two balls and roll out thinly. Cut into desired shapes and bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 175 degrees until lightly brown and crisp (keep an eye on them near the end of cooking, time will depend on your oven). Serve with dip or allow to cool and store in an air-tight container.
Blitz lemon rind, garlic and rosemary first, then do steps listed above.
Great served with dips made in your Thermomix!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast