- 40 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 40 grams cheddar cheese, cubed roughl
- 500 grams Pumpkin - cubed, Oven roasted
- 1 chorizo sausage, Cut into 3cm pieces
- 50 grams plain flour
- 6 eggs
- 400ml full cream milk
- 100 grams baby spinach, Washed
8Recipe is created for
Roast cubed pumpkin in 180degree oven for 30 minutes or until cooked. Set aside.
Place cubes Parmesan and cheddar in TM bowl. Grate for 4 seconds on speed 7. Set aside.
Add onion and chorizo. Chop for 3 seconds on speed 6.
Cook for 2 minutes, at 100 degrees ,in reverse, speed soft.
Add plain flour, milk,eggs,spinach and grated cheese. Mix for 5 seconds ,in reverse on speed 4.
Lightly grease baking dish, place cooked pumpkin on the base and pour mixture evenly over pumpkin.
Cook for 40min at 180degrees until frittata is puffed and golden.
Cool slightly before serving.
Pumpkin, chorizo and spinach frittata
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU