- 200 g pumpkin, 2cm cubed
- 1000 g water
- 50 g sugar
- 50 g butter, cubed
- 1 egg
- 350 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp milk, to glaze
Prepare pumpkin and place into Varoma dish.
Place water into the TM jug, set Varoma into position and steam 20 minutes / Varoma temperature / speed 1
Check that pumpkin is cooked and set Varoma aside.
Discard water, rinse and dry TM jug
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celcius
Mill sugar for 10 seconds / speed 7
Add butter and mix for 8 seconds / speed 7
Add the rest of the ingredients including the pumpkin and bring together 5 seconds / speed 5
Set to closed lid position and knead for 25 seconds / Interval speed
Tip the dough onto your Thermomat, flour your hands and press the dough into a 3cm thick round. The dough should be a firm but moist mixture.
Cut out 12 scones and place them onto a baking paper lined tray, just touching each other and bursh with a little milk.
Bake for 10 - 12 minutes at or until golden brown and bottom sounds hollow when tapped.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Victoria Sponge
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd