- 250 g plain flour
- 150 g butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 1 egg, large
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 120 g emmental cheese, cut in pieces
- 1 small handful fresh parsley, leaves only
- 750 g pumpkin, cut in pieces
- 200 g onions, quartered
- 200 g bacon lardons
- 20 g olive oil
- 400 g crème fraîche
- 4 eggs, large
- 2 tbsp Fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
2h 5minPreparation 1h 35minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place flour, butter, egg, white wine vinegar and saltin mixing bowl then mix 40 sec/speed 5. Tip out and bring together into a ball then wrap in cling film and place in fridge to rest for 1 hour.
- Towards the end of resting time, preheat oven to 200°C then grease a rectangular cake tin (25cm x 20cm x 3.5cm).
- Place pumpkin in mixing bowl and chop 6 sec/speed 5, while stirring with spatula through hole in mixing bowl lid. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Place onions in mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 5 then scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add bacon lardons and oilthen sauté 3 min/120°C/speed 1(3 min/100°C/speed 1). Meanwhile, press pastry into baking tray, over base and up the sides.
- Add crème fraîche, eggs, chives, salt, pepper, nutmeg and reserved grated cheese mixture then mix 15 sec/speed 4.
- Arrange chopped pumpkin over the pastry then pour egg mixture on top. Bake for 30minutes (200°C). Serve warm or cold, cut in pieces.
For a vegetarian version, omit bacon and increase the salt to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Chicken Chasni
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Victoria Sponge