THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 grams pumpkin, (Peeled & Cubed 1-2 cm)
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- 75 grams plain flour
- 170 grams Instant Polenta
- 120 grams unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 80 grams water
- 2 onions, (large sliced into rings)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 20 grams olive oil
- 100 grams feta
- 375 grams carnation light and creamy evaporated milk
- 4 eggs
Pre Heat oven to 180 degrees. Grease a 24cm Loose-bottom tart tin and set aside.
Place pumpkin (cubed approx 1-2cm) into a roasting pan lined with baking paper.
Drizzle 1-2 tbsp of Olive Oil and 1/2 tbsp of Tamari or Soy sauce over pumpkin cubes and toss with your hands to combine the ingredients.
Bake for 20 - 30 minutes or until soft and slightly coloured on the edges and set aside.
Place flour, polenta, butter and salt in TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Set dial to closed position. Add water and knead for 10 - 20 seconds on interval speed to form dough.
Press the dough into a 24cm loose-bottomed tart tin. Top the dough with non-stick baking paper and fill with baking weights.
Bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes, remove the paper and weights and bake for a further 10 minutes. Set aside.
Place Onions, Sugar and Oil into mixing bowl and saute for 30 minutes on Varoma Reverse Speed 2. Set aside.
Place Eggs and Carnation Milk into mixing bowl and mix for 3 seconds speed 3.
Spread Caramelised Onion over cooked pastry shell, crumble over feta and top with reserved pumpkin. Pour egg and milk mixture over the top.
Bake at 180 degrees for 35 minutes or until the filling has set.
Polenta Crust Pastry
Remaining Ingredients and Assembly
You may have additional milk egg mixture left over dependant on how deep or big your tart tin is. Adjust to suit.
Salt content is to preference, increase or decrease as required to suit.
Like my page 'Kosi's Mix' on Facebook //www.facebook.com/pages/Kosis-Mix/114293402083479?ref=hl if you want to stay up to date with Thermie treats and recipe postings.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Vegetable Scones
- Sweet potato muffins
- Sausage rolls with rosemary, fennel and parmesan cheese
- Omelette Muffins
- Rice Pie
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Easy fruit loaf
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Chocolate Mousse
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Dairy free chocolate mousse