- 1 tsp dried garlic granules
- 1 tsp dried onion flakes
- 1 tsp paprika ground
- 1 tsp Mixed Herbs
- 1/4 tsp ground sumac
- 1 tsp salt
- 40 g parmesan cheese, cubed
- 100 g tasty or cheddar cheese, cubed
- 200 g plain flour
- 100 g water cold, may need slightly more or less
- --- olive oil spray
Preheat oven to 180C.
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and process 10 seconds speed 9. Set aside.
Place the parmesan and the tasty/cheddar chesse into the TM bowl and grate 10 seconds speed 8.
Add the flour and mix 5 seconds speed 5. With the blades spinning on speed 5, slowly pour the water onto the lid. Mix for 20-30 seconds or until a dough starts to form.
Tip out on Thermomat and knead very lightly. Put half the dough aside. Cover with baking paper and roll very thinly. Flip the mat and paper over so the paper is on the bottom. Remove the thermomat and then cut into rectangles. Spread them out a bit and place onto baking tray.
Spray with olive oil spray and sprinkle with topping. Repeat with remaining dough.
Bake for 10-12 minutes at 180C. Cool on cooling racks.
Store in an airtight container.
This is a combination of a couple of other savoury cracker recipes. The thinner you roll the dough, the crunchier they will be.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls