- 1 portion of EDC Pizza dough
- Mozzerella Cheese
- Diced ham/bacon
- tomato paste or pizza sauce
8Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Once prepared, divide dough in 2 even portions, roll each into a large square/rectange on your thermomat, or similar.
Using egg rings, place 12 in place on one sheet of prpared dough.
Spread some pizza sauce inside each ring.
Add Ham, cheese, and any other toppings, being sure to keep inside the ring.
Carefully remove egg rings, being sure to keep ingredients in place.
Place second rolled out portion of dough on top of prepared ingredients.
Press gently down all over, to reveal mounds of ingredients underneath.
Use an egg ring to press through both sheets of dough to cut out each pocket. Place on try and bake 180 degree in oven for 20-25 mins or until golden brown
Though not essential I find the egg rings make it easier to keep everything where it is supposed to be.
BEWARE: Once cooked....don't look away, as these will dissapear quickly...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Vegetable Scones
- Sweet potato muffins
- Sausage rolls with rosemary, fennel and parmesan cheese
- Omelette Muffins
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU