- 30 grams olive oil
- 215 grams water
- 5 grams milk
- 1 level teaspoon sugar
- 20 grams fresh yeast or 2 tsp dried yeast
- 350 grams strong white flour
- 50 grams semolina
- 1 level teaspoons salt
- 3 mozzarella balls (gr. 125 each) cut into chunks, don't use buffalo mozzarella as it is too wet
- 250 grams passata
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place water, milk, yeast and sugar into mixing bowl
1 min./37 C/speed 2
Add flour, semolina, oil and salt. Knead for 2 minutes
Transfer to a glass bowl and cover with cling film and let the dough rise until doubled in size
Preheat the oven to 230 C
Sprinkle the 3 baking trays with some flour
Divide the dough into 3 pieces and roll them out
Transfer them to the 3 baking trays
Divide the passata and spread it witht the help of the back of a spoon
Divide the chopped mozzarella and put on the 3 pizza bases
Sprinkle some oregano
Bake for 15 minutes (or more if necessary)
if you like to add some other ingredients you can add olives or anchovies.
Basil is also a nice alternative to oregano
use pizza baking trays with holes for crispy base
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Vegetable Scones
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Spicy Hot Chocolate
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Redcurrant /whitecurrant jelly
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree