- 280 grams semolina flour
- 280 grams bakers flour, all purpose flour
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- 1/4 litre water, warm
- 80 grams olive oil, extra virgin
- 80 grams parmesan cheese cubed
8Recipe is created for
Place parmesan cheese in TM bowl and mill for 8 seconds speed 8, set aside.
Place flours, salt, water and olive oil into TM bowl and mix for 3 seconds on speed 3.
Set TM on interval speed and knead for 3 minutes .
Remove the kneaded dough from the TM bowl and shape into a large ball. Then cut the ball into 12 equal parts.
Gently rub each ball with a little olive oil, and wrap in thermomat.Allow to rest at room temperature for 1 hour.
While dough is resting, preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
Once resting is completed, place each small ball between two sheets of baking paper and roll into a flat stip of dough, approx. 1/8 inch thick.
Cut each stip of dough into desired shapes using a pizza cutter.
Carefully place shaped dough on paper onto baking tray.
Brush with water and sprinkle with salt and milled cheese.(Other spices or seeds can be used)
Bake for 5 - 8 minutes, until light golden colour and cool.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Parmesan and olive oil crackers
Crackers keep for several weeks in a sealed container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes