- 30 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 80 g blanched hazelnuts, toasted
- 160 g parmesan cheese, cut in pieces
- 4 cloves garlic
- 18 leaves fresh sage
- 350 g onions, quartered
- 1000 g ricotta cheese, drained
- 4 eggs, large
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 150 g fresh cranberries, or frozen cranberries, defrosted
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Grease sides and line base of a spring form tart tin (Ø 24cm) then set aside.
- Place hazelnuts in mixing bowl and roughly chop 2 sec/speed 6 then scatter over base of tart tin. Set aside.
- Place Parmesan in mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Place garlic and 10 sage leaves in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5
- Add onions and oil and chop 2 sec/speed 5. Sauté 10 min/115°C/speed 1. Tip out into a bowl and set aside.
- Add drained ricotta, eggs, grated Parmesan, salt and pepper then blend 20 sec/speed 7.
- Add cranberries and onion mixture then stir in well with spatula. Transfer to tart tin, decorate with remaining sage leaves then place on a large lipped baking tray to catch any drips. Bake for 45-60minutes (190°C) until firm and golden. Leave in tin to cool for 10minutes before removing. Serve warm or cold.
Delicious accompanied by a balsamic and hazelnut oil-dressed rocket salad.
This savoury cheesecake provides a wonderful vegetarian option during the festive season.
It can be made a day ahead then reheated before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Beetroot Gazpacho