- 40 g olive oil, plus more for greasing
- 200 g fresh button mushrooms, sliced thinly (3 mm)
- 75 g tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 4 - 5 spring onions, sliced in rounds (3 mm)
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 200 g milk
- 100 g grated mozzarella
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a 12 hole muffin tin with oil.
- Place oil, mushrooms, sweetcorn, spring onions, salt and 1 pinch pepper in mixing bowl then sauté 12 min/120°C//speed . Divide mixture between prepared muffin moulds.
- Place eggs, 1 pinch pepper, milk and 40 g grated mozzarella in mixing bowl then mix 15 sec/speed 3. Pour mixture over vegetables and sprinkle with remaining 60g grated mozzarella.
- Bake for 20 minutes (180°C) until cooked and golden. Remove from muffin tin and serve with salad.
Accessories you need
Kept cool these are a great option for a packed lunch or snack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- - 0817918858 whatsap Sangoma @ doctor zuri Herbalist Traditional Healers In Queenstown Uitenhage Zwelitsha
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Pancake and Fruit Skewers