- 300 g water, - Cold Water
- 11 g dried yeast for baking
- 500 g white flour
- 1 level tsp salt, Approx.10g
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 heaped tablespoons italien herb mixture, - (Thyme, Rosmary, Oregano and Basil). Herb de Provance are also good!
- 350 g pitted black olives, - Green Olives are also delicious - as is a combination of Black and Green Olives
2h 15minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add the water and yeast into the mixing bowl. Program for 3 min/37°/ speed 2 with the measuring cup. "Counter-clockwise operation"
- Add the flour, olive oil, herbs and finally the salt. Program for 5 min/dough mode, without the measuring cup. "Dough mode"
- Add the drained olives to the mixing bowl and knead again for 1-2 mins/dough mode. "Dough mode"
- Transfer the dough from the mixing bowl and put it in a large bowl/container and cover with a clean kitchen towel or cling film and leave for 1 hour in a warm place to prove.
- Place some baking paper on to a baking tray and sprinkle a little flour evenly onto the paper. Transfer your dough onto the baking paper (use the spatula to get all the dough out!) and sprinkle a little more flour onto the top of the dough. Fold and gently punch down the dough. Shape the dough in ball (or you could try other shapes - such a platting it).
- Cover the dough with the clean kitchen towel or cling film - and allow to rise further for about 30 mins.
- Lightly score the surface of the dough - see photo and place in the oven at 235°C for 45 mins.
- Remove your bread from oven and place on to a grill rack to cool.
Accessories you need
Extra useful items:
1 large bowl / container
1 kitchen towel or cling film
1 sharp knife
Extra flour for dusting of dough and baking paper
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Vegetable Scones