- 140 grams Peanut Butter
- 150 grams Rice malt syrup
- 150 grams coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 110 grams brown sugar
- 60 grams plain flour
- 160 grams rolled oats
- 35 grams coconut
- 25 grams cornflakes
- 1 cup Seeds/Fruit/Nuts
30minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 20min
easyPreparation Appropriate for Thermomix-Beginners
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 180 degrees and grease and line a slice tin
Add peanut butter, rice malt syrup and coconut oil to bowl and melt 3 minutes 90 degrees Speed 2.
Add salt, cinnamon, vanilla and brown sugar melt 2 minutes 90 degrees Speed 2.
Add all remaining ingredients and mix 30 seconds Speed 2. Mixture goes quite sticky so you may need to help the mixing process with spatula
Press mixture in to slice tin and cook for 20 minutes or unitil colden on top. Allow to cool and slice in to desired size pieces
Can make it nut free if you like
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Vegetable Scones
- Sweet potato muffins
- Sausage rolls with rosemary, fennel and parmesan cheese
- Omelette Muffins
- Rice Pie
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU