- 15 g flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 50 g parmesan cheese
- 40 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 100 g shallots, halved
- 3 cloves garlic
- 150 g aubergines, cut in pieces
- 150 g courgettes, cut in pieces
- 200 g red peppers, cut in pieces
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 125 g double cream
- 8 eggs, medium
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp chinese five spice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease 2mini muffin tins (24 holes each).
- Place parsley in mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 6. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- Place Parmesan in mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 10. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- Place oil, shallots and garlic in mixing bowl then chop 5 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add aubergines, courgettes and peppers then chop 6 sec/speed 4. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula then sauté 6 min/Varoma//speed 2. Strain through a sieve then place vegetables back in mixing bowl.
- Add reserved chopped parsley and ½ tsp salt then mix 5 sec//speed 3. Dividevegetables between tart holes.
- Place cream, eggs, ½ tsp salt, pepper, five spice and reserved ground Parmesan in mixing bowl then mix 10 sec/speed 4.
- Pour egg mixture into tart holes over vegetables. Bake for 15-20 minutes (180°C). Cool for 5 minutes before turning out onto a plate to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Cauliflower mash
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs