- 15 g flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 50 g parmesan cheese
- 40 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 100 g shallots, halved
- 3 cloves garlic
- 150 g aubergines, cut in pieces
- 150 g courgettes, cut in pieces
- 200 g red peppers, cut in pieces
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 125 g double cream
- 8 eggs, medium
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp chinese five spice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease 2mini muffin tins (24 holes each).
- Place parsley in mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 6. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- Place Parmesan in mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 10. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- Place oil, shallots and garlic in mixing bowl then chop 5 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add aubergines, courgettes and peppers then chop 6 sec/speed 4. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula then sauté 6 min/Varoma//speed 2. Strain through a sieve then place vegetables back in mixing bowl.
- Add reserved chopped parsley and ½ tsp salt then mix 5 sec//speed 3. Dividevegetables between tart holes.
- Place cream, eggs, ½ tsp salt, pepper, five spice and reserved ground Parmesan in mixing bowl then mix 10 sec/speed 4.
- Pour egg mixture into tart holes over vegetables. Bake for 15-20 minutes (180°C). Cool for 5 minutes before turning out onto a plate to serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Buddha Real Powerful Spell Cast 2021
- MERRY XMAS TO YOU ALL NOW IS THE TIME TO GET BACK ON YOUR FEET AND BECOME RICH:WHATSAPP: +18033921735
- I want to join occoult for money ritual +2347066504800
- I want to join Occult for money ritual +2347016736329
- --UGANDA]] HOW TO JOIN 666 ILLUMINATI SECRET RICH SOCIETY 100% FOR MONEY +27672335783
- EASY LOVE SPELLS WITH JUST WORDS (D.r kawoyaa +256703352703)
- ****+27672335783 -African traditional spell caster and spiritual herbalist healer
- +27625539229 Re-Unite Lost Lovers Within 24 hrs Spell Caster Online,Black Magic Practitioners Usa,Newyork,Caldwell
- - 0604208158 whatsap Sangoma @ doctor zuri Herbalist Traditional Healers In Queenstown Uitenhage Zwelitsha
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Omelette Muffins
- Bolognese Lasagna
- Msg based seasoning
- KFC based Chicken seasoning
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Tomato Ketchup - Sugar Free
- The Best Boozy Chilli Con Carne
- Cauliflower mash
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree