- 900 grams water
- 130 grams macaroni
- 140 grams cheese grated in TMX
- 110 grams milk
- 1 egg
Pre heat oven to 200 degrees
Cut cheese into rough cubes and Grate 10sec Speed 9, scrape out the bowl and set aside.
Add 900g of water and cook 6min/100deg/Speed 1 (this is to get water hot to cook pasta)
Add the 130g of Macaaroni to the water 8-10min/ /100deg
Drain pasta (you can use the basket for this) and set aside.
Give bowl a quick rinse and wipe dry.
Add the grated cheese, 100g milk and 1 egg. Mix 10sec/ Speed 3
Add cooked macaroni to mix and 10sec/speed 2
Spoon this mixture into greased muffin tray making sure to use all the egg/milk mixture.
Bake for 20 minutes then let cool and enjoy.
Accessories you need
These are great in lunchboxes and freeze well. You could also make them Gluten Free is using a Gluten free Pasta
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Sweet Light Scones
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd