- 20 grams butter
- 100 grams frozen spinach
- 1 leek, Trimmed and Thinly Sliced
- 120 grams Danish Fetta
- 100 grams ricotta
- 100 grams pure cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vegetable stock paste
- 2 sheets Puff Pastry or TM Rough Puff
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Weigh 20grams Butter into Mixing Bowl and 100grams Frozen Spinach. Saute for 2 minutes, 100deg on Speed 1.
2. Add thinly sliced Leek and Cook for 3 Minutes, 100deg, Speed 1.
3. Add the remaining Ingredients - Crumbled Fetta, Ricotta, Cream, Eggs and Stock Paste and Mix on Speed 5 for 30 Seconds.
4. Line 12 Muffin Pan with Pastry and fill with Leek and Spinach Mixture.
5. Bake in 180deg oven for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
Accessories you need
I use a cup to cut out the Pastry in circles or if you prefer a rustic look, cut the pastry into squares.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Vegetable Scones
- Sweet potato muffins
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Rainbow cake
- Cauliflower Soup
- Condensed milk biscuits
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- The Easiest Carrot Cake Ever
- Salted Caramel Sticky Date Cake