- 50 grams butter, Melted
- 200 grams almond flour
- 25 grams psyllium husks
- 15 grams baking powder
- pinch salt
- 5 grams Xylotol, or Stevia
- 100 grams Greek yoghurt
- 250 grams cottage cheese
- 6 eggs
- 150 grams Mixed seeds, Sesame, Sunflower, Pumpkin etc
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease and line a loaf tin.
2. Add butter to TM bowl and melt on 37 degrees, Speed 1 for 1 minute or until butter has melted.
3. Weigh all ingredients into the bowl and mix together on Speed 4 for 30 seconds or until well combined.
4. Pour ingredients into your loaf tin and smooth the top.
5. Bake for one hour. Remove from the oven and let partially cool in the loaf tin before turning it out.
Accessories you need
* Can be kept in the fridge wrapped in alfoil for a week or more
* Is lovely toasted
* Great under your eggs for brekky or toasted with butter for soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Victoria Sponge