- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 110 g matured cheese
- 110 g onion
- 110 g bacon, diced
- 1 egg
- 3 sheets puff pastry, just thawed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Pre-heat oven to 220C.
Place parsley, cheese and onion into TM bowl and grate for 6 - 8 seconds on speed 8. Scrape down sides and grate for an additional 2 - 3 seconds on speed 8 to ensure all ingredients are finely grated. Add remaining ingredients and mix for 20 seconds on Reverse + speed 1. Use the spatula to assist in the incorporation of the ingredients. Roll out a sheet of puff pastry and cut into rounds to fit mini-quiche trays. Place a teaspoon of mixture into the pastry and cook in a hot oven for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve while warm and enjoy!
These mini-quiches are a delicious treat for the whole family and are so fast and easy to make. They are fantastic for entertaining and can be made in advance and frozen. Just re-heat and serve warm. Pack them into small glad bags for a lunch box treat for the kids.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP