- 100 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 150 grams warm water
- 2 heaped tbsp caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
- 300 grams Tipo oo flour, bread flour will do, not bread mix
- 1 level teaspoon salt, fine
- 2 level teaspoons dried fennel seeds
- 1 egg white, used to glaze
8Recipe is created for
Set oven to 230 degrees
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and set dial to closed lid position and knead for 1 minute 30 secs at Interval speed.
Turn mixture onto Thermomat and shape into a fat sausage. Cut into 10 even sized pieces.
Roll each one thinly and place onto baking sheet lined with baking paper.
Lightly brush each biscuit with lightly beaten egg white and sprinkle with extra sugar if using as a sweet biscuit. If using with cheese you could omit the sugar.
Bake at 230 degrees for approx 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown all over. Cool on wire rack
Olive Oil biscuits
Accessories you need
These are adapted for Thermomix from Jamie Oliver's book "Jamie does Spain, Italy, Sweden, Morocco, Greece, France". They are a cross between a biscuit and a bread. They are unusual and tasty and can be served warm or cold. They could be presented with a cheese board.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU