THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- olive oil, for greasing
- 40 g hard goat's cheese, cut in pieces
- 125 g strong white bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 sprig dried yeast
- 90 g water
- 75 g red onions, thinly sliced (2 mm)
- 20 g butter
- 1/2 tsp light muscavado sugar
- 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, leaves only, very finely chopped
8Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Grease a bowl with oil then set aside.
- Place goat's cheese in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 6. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Place flour, salt, yeast and water in mixing bowl then heat 1 min/37°C/speed 4. Knead 4 min/ then transfer to greased bowl. Cover with cling film and leave to rise until doubled in size (approx. 1 hour). Meanwhile wash and dry mixing bowl, and prepare filling.
- Place onions and butter in mixing bowl then cook without measuring cup 10min/Varoma//speed.
- Add sugar and vinegar then cook again without measuring cup 10min/Varoma//speed. Remove mixing bowl and allow to cool completely.
- When dough has risen, knock it back and divide into two balls. On a lightly floured surface, roll out each ball of dough into a circle (Ø 15 cm).
- Tip out onion mixture into bowl with goat's cheese and stir together, then season with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Divide cheese-onion mixture between the two dough circles, placing it in the centre. Pinch edges to the middle, encasing the filling and press together to form a ball. Then roll out to a flatbread (Ø 15 cm).
- Heat a heavy-based frying pan over medium heat, then fry one flatbread at a time for approx. 1 minute on each side. Serve immediately.
Accessories you need
To wash mixing bowl, fill halfway with water and add a few drops of washing up liquid then set TM to 2 mins/60°C/speed 5. Discard water then wipe out.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Vegetable Scones
- Sweet potato muffins
- Sausage rolls with rosemary, fennel and parmesan cheese
- Omelette Muffins
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Rainbow cake
- Cauliflower Soup