- 200 grams potato
- 600 grams water
- 150 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 1 tsp xantham gum
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 60 grams Labna/Cream Cheese, room temp
- 60 grams butter, room temp
- 250 grams Gluten Free Sausage mince
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 2 carrots, roughly sliced
- 1 zuchinni, roughly sliced
Place peeled and roughly diced potato into basket.
Put basket and water into bowl and cool Varoma/Sp3/20 mins or until potato is cooked.
Set aside for 5 - 10 mins to cool potato.
Empty water out of bowl and put cooled potato into bowl.
Mash potato, sp4/15 sec. Scrape down and repeat intil potato is smooth.
Add all other pastry ingredients.
Speed 4/15 sec until roughly formed
Scrape down bowl if necessary
Speed 6/20 sec.
Remove from bowl, wrap in plastic and set aside in fridge.
It does roll better when chilled.
Place onion, carrot and zuchinni into bowl and chop sp5/ 15 sec (or to desired consistency)
Put vegetable mixture into basket and strain/squeeze out excess liquid.
Put mince and vegetables into a seperate bowl and mix by hand.
Pre-heat 220* oven
Portion pastry dough into manageable portions (I do 3 and once each is rolled out i cut into 2 stips to form sausage rolls)
Roll out onto floured board. floured silicone mat, i use a combination of rolling and pressing with my hands to get desired shape and thickness. More flour may be required throughout rolling to ensure pastry doesn't stick and can be rolled easily.
Place sausage mixture onto pastry and roll.
Place sausage roll, join side down onto lined oven tray.
Brush with milk or egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds or poppy seeds if you wish.
Cook for 20 - 25 mins until pastry is cooked
SAUSAGE ROLL CONSTRUCTION
Pastry recipe is based on a recipe on Kitchenaid website
I put the sausage mixture into a ziplock bag, cut the corner off and use like a piping bag when putting the mixture on the pastry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake