- 4 cloves Garlic (large and peeled)
- 30 g parmesan cheese
- 40 g tasty cheese
- 100 g butter
- 330 g water
- 2 tsp Yeast
- 600 g bakers flour
- 15 g oil
- 2 pinch Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid Powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
Add to the garlic to the TM Bowl. Chop on speed 5 for 5 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add parmesan cheese and tasty cheese, Mill for 7 seconds speed 8. Add butter to the Bowl and mix for 10 seconds, speed 5. Transfer mixture to a bowl, cover with cling wrap and place in the fridge while dough proves.
Place water and yeast into mixing bowl and heat 2 min / 37 degrees / speed 1
Add flour, sugar, Ascorbic Acid, salt and oil.
Knead 6 min / Interval setting
Shape dough into a rough ball, place into an oiled bowl and cover with cling film.
Place bowl in a warm place and leave until doubled in size. At least an hour to prove.
Divide into three equal portions.
Place Thermomat on to bench or flour your surface.
Roll each dough portion into a sausage. Then use a rolling pin to flatten the sausage.
Place butter cheese and garlic mixture into the middle of each sausage (see pic).
Bring dough together around the fillings, ensuring it sticks together. Roll it back into a sausage shape. Repeat for the other two batches of dough, keeping a small amount of the filling mixture in reserve.
Place each filled sausage next to each other, place the ends of all three together (see pic). plat your loaf.
Place little bits of reserved mixture into the plated loaf on top. Transfer to a lined baking tray.
Cover with cling wrap and allow to prove again for 25 mins in a warm place. Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
Remove cling wrap. Place loaf in the oven for approx. 20 mins, until a lovely golden colour.
Remove from oven and place onto a wire rack to cool.
Lovely served with soup.
Making the Dough
You can substitute the vitamin C powder for 2 teaspoons of bread improver. Or leave out the Vitamin C altogether. Both Vitamin C and / or the Bread Improver assist with a fluffier finished bread.
See these and other yummy treats on my Facebook Page here:-
Follow me on Instagram Here:
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Victoria Sponge
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Tomato and red pepper soup