- 120 g Dried Fruit, e.g. craisins, apricots
- 180 g nuts, e.g. macadamias, cashews, almonds, walnuts
- 60 g seeds, e.g. chia, pepitas
- 20 g flaxseed meal
- 200 g oats
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 80 g coconut oil
- 130 g honey*
1. Preheat oven to 180°
2. Place all dried fruit in bowl, blend 5 seconds/speed 7.
3. Add nuts and seeds to bowl, blend 3 seconds/ speed 7.
4. Scoop fruit and nut mix out, set aside.
5. Add vanilla, cinnamon, oil and honey to bowl, mix 2 minutes/50 degrees/speed 2.
6. Add the fruit and nut mix back into the bowl, add oats, add flaxseed meal, mix 3 min//speed 1.5. May need to use spatula through the lid hole to ensure the sticky mix is all through the muesli.
7. Scoop mixture into a loaf/slice tin lined with baking paper, using spatula to push mix into all the corners.
8. Bake for 15 minutes or until top of mixture is golden.
9. Allow mix and tray to cool down completely before trying remove the muesli slab.
10. Cut up, and enjoy!
Accessories you need
* Honey amount can be varied according to taste, 130g produces a slightly sweet bar, if that's not the desired taste, try reducing to 90g.
To cool down muesli bar mix faster after cooking, place baking tray in your freezer for a few minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Vegetable Scones
- Sweet potato muffins
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU