- 30 g Butter, chopped
- 75 g water
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp raw sugar
- 170 g oats
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
15minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 10min
easyPreparation Appropriate for Thermomix-Beginners
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven at 190 C.
Line baking tray with paper.
Place butter, water, salt and sugar into mixing bowl. Heat 3 min/90 C/speed 3.
Add oats and bicarbonate of soda and mix 10 sec/speed 5.
This creates a crumbly dough.
Tip onto ThermoMat and push together with hands.
Roll out using baking paper on top of dough to as thin as possible.
Using MC as a cutter, cut rounds out and place on prepared tray.
Bake for 10 - 15 minutes until crisp (turning over if necessary).
Allow to cool in turned off oven.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Vegetable Scones
- Sweet potato muffins
- Sausage rolls with rosemary, fennel and parmesan cheese
- Omelette Muffins
- Rice Pie
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU