- 330 grams water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 sachet Yeast (or 2 tsp)
- 600 grams bakers flour
- 2 teaspoons natural bread improver
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 20 grams olive oil
-Put Water, Sugar and Yeast into the TM bowl.
-Heat 3 mins/37/ spd 1.
-Add Bakers Flour, Bread Improver, Salt, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
-Increase speed slowly to speed 5 (doing it slowly will stop flour sticking to your TM lid), and combine for a few seconds.
-Knead for 6 mins/lid closed position/Interval Speed (dough setting).
-Put the dough into your Thermomat and leave it in a warm place for a minimum of 20-40 mins (until the dough has doubled in size) to prove.
-Knock the dough down, and shape it into 8-12 rolls. Weigh ito equsl portions if you want them perfect.
-Put the rolls close together on a lined baking tray and leave in a warm place to prove again for 30 minutes.
-Bake in a 190C oven for 25-30 minutes they should be golden brown and make a hollow sound when tapped on the bottom.
I heat my oven to 50C for the duration of the dough kneading anf then turn it off and pop my dough to prove in there. It makes it a nice wamr environment which will make it prove more efficiently.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Vegetable Scones
- Sweet potato muffins
- Sausage rolls with rosemary, fennel and parmesan cheese
- Omelette Muffins
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Easy fruit loaf
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Chocolate Mousse
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Chicken Cacciatore