- 100 g brown rice
- 100 g sweet glutinous white rice
- 50 g potato starch
- 30 g cornflour
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp salt, heaped
- 20 g sugar
- 180 g lukewarm water
- 20 g oilve oil
- 20 g apple cider vinegar
- 1 sachet dry yeast or 20g fresh yeast, or 2 tspn dry yeast
- --- olive oil
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1. Add brown and glutinous rice to dry TM Bowl and mill 2 Minutes Speed 8
2. Add potato starch, cornflour, xanthum gum, salt, sugar and yeast. Mix 5 seconds Speed 4.
3. Add water, vinegar and oil. Mix 15 Seconds Speed 4
4. Tip dough to a well oiled pizza tray and press out dough with lighlty oiled hands. Create a lip around the edge.
5. Cover base loosely with baking paper and let rest 20 - 30 minutes in a warm draught free spot whilst preheating Fan Forced Oven to 180C.
Remove paper and bake base 5 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and quickly dress with sauce/toppings of choice
OR Cool base, wrap well in foil and feeze for later use.
7. Bake 20 - 25 minutes until toppings are cooked.
- This will still be edible the next day, eaten cold from the fridge! Other recipes tend to go rock hard and crumbly as soon as they cool.
- If using as a frozen par cooked base, take straight from freezer to oven, just add toppings.
Thank you to Terri Steer for photograph and Laura Kempt for adaptation from:
Your vote and comments are always appreciated!.....Happy Cooking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Victoria Sponge
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast