- quantity Shortcrust pastry (see Everyday cookbook)
- TM Bechamel Sauce (White Sauce)
- 30 gram Parmessen cheese
- 5 Spring onions sliced
- 200 grams sliced mushrooms
- 200 grams sliced brown mushrooms
- Few sprigs thyme
- 50 grams spinach, fresh
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 200 degrees.
Make pastry as per edc adding parmessen cheese and cut out to fit pie tins.
Make Bechamel sauce as per edc when finished add mushrooms, spring onions and thyme and mix on reverse speed 5 for 30 seconds or until combined.
Place a few spinach leaves in pastry case and top with mushroom mixture just to fill the top of the pastry.
Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until golden.
Serve with a green salad. Enjoy.
Creamy Mushroom Pies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU