- 500g chicken thigh or breast meat
- 400g milk
- 200g cream
- 1 package Continental Cream of Mushroom Cup of Soup, 4 pack box (total 70g) (use all 4 packs).
- 1 tsp ThermoFun Curry Blend, //thermofun.com/thermofun-curry-blend-recipe/
- Vol au Vent cases
Place chicken in bowl and mince 4 sec / speed 4 / Reverse. Set aside.
- Place milk, cream and packets of soup in TM bowl and cook 10 mins / 90°C / speed 4.
- Add curry blend and shredded chicken and cook 5 mins / 90°C / spoon soft / Reverse.
- Spoon chicken mixture into vol au vent cases and place in a moderate oven for approx 10 mins.
Cooking and shredding chicken
To Shred Chicken
Creamy Mushroom Sauce
This fills 24 small vol au vent cases or 12 medium.
The vol au vents are perfect as a savoury finger food.
Can also serve with rice and salad or vegetables.
The mixture freezes well.
This recipe was given to me about 10 years ago which I've always done in a pot. So much easier in the TM where no standing by the stove and stirring the sauce until it thickens is required!
For more decadent recipes head over to my website: //thermofun.com/
You can also find me on my facebook page ThermoFun
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Vegetable Scones
- Sweet potato muffins
- Sausage rolls with rosemary, fennel and parmesan cheese
- Omelette Muffins
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU