- 250 g white plain flour
- 50 g olive oil
- 100 g water (lukewarm)
- 1 teaspoon dried yeast
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all the ingredients in the mixing bowl and knead: 2 min/.
- Put the dough to rest in a bowl for 15 mins covered with a cling film.
- Cover a rectangle baking tray with baking paper. Spread the dough and cut it in rectangular pieces of 10cmx5cm approx. Put salt on top and cook for 10 mis at 200'C.
- Rest to cool and serve with mousse dips or as a bread substitute.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones