- 50 g Parmesan
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- ½ tsp ground paprika
- 190 g polenta
- 110 g bakers flour
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 120 g milk
- 50 g oil
- 1 tsp *fish sauce (or Tamari or Worcestershire sauce)
8Recipe is created for
Parmesan, mustard powder and paprika into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
all ingredients except cheese mix into TM bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 6.
dial to closed lid position and mix
for 2 minutes on Interval setting.
out ¼ dough at a time between two sheets of baking paper as thinly as possible.
on lined baking trays.
cheese mix on top of pastry and push by hand with a piece of baking paper.
Score with pizza cutter into shapes.
in 170ºC oven for 10-12 minutes until golden. Break apart and leave in oven
Other users also liked...
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Stilton, pear, potato and balsamic onions pie with walnut pastry crust
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- BRESAOLA AND WILD ROCKET PIZZA
- Vegan Sun Dried Tomato Scones
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan